This amazing seed can be used for so many purposes and has tremendous benefits:
2. More calcium than 2% milk
3. High in fiber – even more than flax seed.
4. Boosts your stamina – the Aztecs warriors used to take them.
5. Use it as an egg replacer (soak 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds to ½ cup of water).
6. Did I mention weight loss? Chia seeds keep you fuller longer and control food cravings.
7. Studies have shown that daily consumption of chia seeds have helped lower blood pressure.
For information click here Chia-for-Health and to order go to chia.
Add 2 Tablespoons chia to 1/2 cup water and let it soak for an hour – you’ll have a gel which you can add to smoothies, cereals, pancakes or make “bubble” tea. It will keep for 2-3 days.How do you use chia seeds?